With safety of students and teachers at the forefront, how has your school prepared for emergency situations?
Is you school prepared for these emergencies?
- A medical emergency in the classroom
- Incoming inclement weather
- Active shooter threat
Here’s How Wahsega Helps:
- Medical Emergency: At Pinellas County Schools, a student began seizing and the teacher saved precious seconds by pressing a call button for help and was able to assist the student.
- Inclement Weather: Schleicher County ISD is currently implementing Outdoor IP Speakers to notify students on the playground and outdoor areas when a storm is imminent (and instruct students to seek shelter indoors).
- Active Shooter: After the Parkland School shooting tragedy, Pembroke Pines installed an emergency notification system to comply with Florida’s Alyssa’s Law requirements, implementing a 7-code-color system with RED indicating an active shooter lockdown.
Schools no longer need to purchase a separate emergency notification system. With Carina, schools get all of the benefits of an integrated emergency notification system, PA system, intercom, and bell scheduler.
Benefits of a Complete School Emergency Notification System
- Short press the call button for the front office, or hold down the call button for 3 seconds to reach the Security Resource Officer or 911.
- Initiate inclement weather notifications with a press of a button or dialing an extension.
- It’s more than an emergency notification system; it’s also your school’s PA system, bell scheduler, and emergency notification system.
Carina: Complete School Communications System
The Carina PA and Intercom Solution includes:
| || |
We’re here to help.
In an era where educational institutions are often operating on tight budgets, the need for reliable yet cost-effective technology solutions is more pressing than ever. Enter Wahsega: the innovative company in digital PA systems that is not only setting new standards for quality but also making these advanced technologies accessible to schools.
Modern digital PA systems in schools serve a wider range of purposes than just broadcasting announcements. School boards prepare specific emergency scripts to ensure consistent communication during crises, covering situations like lockdowns, severe weather, and hazardous material spills. Carina:PA allows pre-recording of these scripts for instant broadcast, enhancing school safety.
Intercom speakers, once a luxury, have become essential in modern commercial spaces, enhancing communication, security, and operational efficiency. Their evolution showcases their adaptability and importance in diverse sectors, making them foundational for businesses.