The Wahsega PBX is a simple to use yet powerful IP PBX appliance that can support up to 256 SIP endpoints. Used in conjunction with the Carina Event Manager line of servers, the PBX allows for direct calling to IP endpoints or it can utilize SIP trunking with existing IP PBXs to avoid expensive third-party SIP license fees.
Carina Price: $999
Carina Model Number WL-PICS
The Carina PBX is a powerful IP PBX appliance that allows larger organizations to set up their own SIP phone system with Wahsega devices or it can be used to integrate with existing IP PBX systems via SIP trunking to eliminate expensive third-party SIP license fees. In addition to Wahsega endpoints, the PICS supports any SIP device allowing the use of third-party SIP phones and endpoints.
With a built-in DHCP Server, the PBX can also be an integral part of a truly isolated VoIP network when security or access is a concern. In addition, the PBX can take in analog audio through an onboard line-in port and broadcast that out to any desired group of devices.
- Powerful IP PBX
- Supports 256 SIP endpoints
- Built-in DHCP server
- Boots in <20 seconds
- SIP trunking
Wahsega’s line of PoE powered IP PBXs are an advanced IP PBX hardware appliance that allows Wahsega customers to easily create a full VoIP communication system with Wahsega’s intercoms, paging adapters, IP phones, IP speakers as well as any third-party SIP compliant devices. The Wahsega Paging Intercom Server (PICS) is a multi-functional device which can act as an IP PBX, Paging Server, DHCP server and a VoIP gateway. With a Line In audio jack for background multicast music support and SIP to Multicast rebroadcast capability for paging, the many features and capabilities of PICS allow customers to easily create a full VoIP communication system with Wahsega’s intercoms, paging adaptors, IP phones and IP speakers as well as any third-party SIP-compliant devices.
Since the PICs is an embedded appliance, not an application running on a PC or a Linux platform, it allows for rapid, fully functional boot times of 10-20 seconds and has near zero risk of viruses, and it is impervious to all common hacking methods. It is also designed to operate at Industrial temperature extremes (-40C to +85C). With the PICs built in DHCP Server, it allows for simple LAN islands for paging and intercoms without the cumbersome setup issues using VoIP devices in peer-to-peer mode with static IP addresses.
What makes the PICs unique is its super set of paging & background music functionality and ease of deployment capabilities.
With simple installation and programming, advanced functionality and reduced labor and installation costs, the Wahsega PICs is the perfect solution for a wide range of applications.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Built in DHCP Server
- DHCP Server table showing all IP addresses assigned, with clickable links to each device for easy device configuration
- Line In audio jack for background multicast music support.
- SIP to Multicast rebroadcast allows for the use of any IP Phone for paging.
- Industrial temperature range -40C to +85C
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Up to 256 registered SIP VoIP Clients
- No licensing fees per VoIP client
- No monthly service fees
- Extensive fault tolerance monitoring/management system to ensure maximum device up time.
- Lowest power consumption of any IP PBX in the market ( Less than 1 Watt)
- PICs is discoverable from Windows Explorer (SSDP)
- Incredibly fast boot times. (10-20 seconds)
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps
- Power input:
- PoE 802.3af
- 9V-16V DC Input
- Power Usage is less than 1 Watt standby
- Rugged all metal case
- DIN Rail mounting option
- 1U Rack Mount
- FCC Class B
- Dimensions: 1.65″ H x 4.75″ W x 5.4″
- Line In Audio Jack
- Industrial temperature range -40C to +85C
- Up to 256 registered SIP based VoIP clients
- 4 concurrent calls to the external gateway
- Support for 2 independent external gateways
- 2 SIP bridge accounts per gateway
- 16 concurrent active LAN to LAN calls
- 64 max page groups
- 2 pages can broadcast simultaneously
- 64 max call groups (Ring/Hunt)
- 2 call groups active simultaneously
- Built in web page PICs configuration and management
- Call logs for LAN to LAN calls and gateway calls.
- SIP to multicast rebroadcast for paging.
- Allows for paging zones to be accessed from a standard IP Phone.
- Background music multicast via Line IN audio jack
- Support for IGMP Querying
- Standard call features
- Transfer (attended and unattended)
- Call forwarding
- Ring Groups
- DHCP Server for creating simple LAN islands. (No router required)
- Web page that shows all DHCP addresses assigned
- Each device’s address has a clickable link taking the user to that device’s web page
- Support for IPV4/V6
- Rapid boot times, 10-20 seconds
- Wide range of Audio Codec support.
- G.729 (optional)
- G.726 (16/24/32/40kbps),
- iLBC, (optional)
- Speex (optional)
- SILK (optional)
- Opus (optional)
- Syslog level settings