Wahsega Labs (“Wahsega”) provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser (“Customer”). Wahsega warrants its products and parts against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years (2) from the original purchase date. During this period, Wahsega will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Wahsega’s option, without charge to the Customer. Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by Wahsega. All shipping fees both to and from Wahsega following this 30-day period must be paid by the Customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below. All original parts (parts installed by Wahsega at the original system build) replaced by Wahsega or its authorized service center, become the property of Wahsega. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. Wahsega makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to its products other than as set forth below. Wahsega makes no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description. Except as provided below, Wahsega is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use its products. Under no circumstances shall Wahsega be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of its products. The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty. Warranty Conditions The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products manufactured by Wahsega.
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the products. Wahsega shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Wahsega representative;
3. Customers must retain the bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
5. Wahsega and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Wahsega.
6. Thirty-day Return Window does not include opened enclosures, parts, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees. Wahsega Limited Warranty Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Wahsega within thirty (30) days of the purchase date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. Wahsega will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $40 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
2. No refund will be granted for products that have been opened, used, or tampered with in any way. Wahsega maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
3. Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges. To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA number. Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy: If repairs are required, the Customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Wahsega only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the Customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should a Customer have any problems with any Wahsega products, they must follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Wahsega technical support staff to ship the defective product.
2. Wahsega will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Wahsega will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day Wahsega-paid service period. It is very important that Customers write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of the bill of sale or other proof of purchase, Customer name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number the Customer has obtained to: Wahsega RMA Service Center RMA#____________5185 Shiloh Road Cumming, GA 30040 Wahsega Limited Warranty
4. Upon receiving the product, Wahsega will repair or replace the product (at Wahsega’s discretion) and will ship it back to the Customer within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS or Fedex.
5. Wahsega will pay for shipping to and from the Customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS Wahsega accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. Wahsega is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or hardware the Customer did not pay Wahsega to install. Wahsega is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. Wahsega is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Wahsega has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than a Wahsega technician attempts to service the product. Wahsega will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at Wahsega. Under no circumstances will Wahsega be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Wahsega will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Wahsega makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.