Wahsega Labs (“Wahsega”) provides the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser from Wahsega’s distributor or/and or reseller (“Customer”).
Wahsega warrants its products and parts against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years (2) from the Customer’s original purchase date from Wahsega’s distributor and/or reseller (“Warranty Period”). The limited warranty is that Wahsega will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Wahsega’s option, without charge to the Customer during the Warranty Period.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service during the first thirty (30) days of the Warranty Period will be paid by Wahsega within the continental United States. All shipping fees both to and from Wahsega following the expiration of the first thirty (30) days of the Warranty Period must be paid by the Customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
With respect to non-Continental United States (‘international”) return, credit, warranty or return manufacturer authorization claim submitted by Customer (collectively, “RMAs,”) Wahsega may decide, at its discretion, to offer a credit memo to the Customer instead of servicing the defective products.
All original parts (parts installed by Wahsega at the original system build) replaced by Wahsega or its authorized service center, become the property of Wahsega. Any after-market additions or modifications are NOT warranted. Wahsega makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to its products other than as set forth below.
Wahsega makes no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Wahsega is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use its products. Under no circumstances shall Wahsega be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of its products.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products manufactured by Wahsega and sold to the Customer by Wahsega’s distributor and/or reseller.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the products. Wahsega shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Wahsega representative;
- Customers must retain the bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Neither Wahsega nor its authorized representatives accepts any responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Wahsega. Wahsega Limited Warranty
- Thirty-day return Window does not include opened enclosures, parts, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products A non-defective, unopened product may be returned to Wahsega within ninety (90) days of the original purchase date by a Customer from Wahsega’s distributor and/or reseller for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- Wahsega will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
- No refund will be granted for products that have been opened, used, or tampered with in any way. Wahsega maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a product’s fitness for return as a non-defective product.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final repurchase price, paid by Wahsega, less any applicable shipping or handling charges.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA number.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service RMA (Returning Warrantied Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the Customer must obtain a RMA number from Wahsega by email and provide proof of purchase as the Customer. RMA and services are rendered by Wahsega only. Please follow the instructions given by Wahsega technical support staff regarding packaging and shipping the warranted merchandise to Wahsega. All returned warrantied merchandise parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package sent to Wahsega, along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue by Wahsega.
Wahsega RMA Service Center
5185 Shiloh Road Cumming, GA 30040
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS/DISCLAIMER Wahsega accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. Wahsega is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or hardware the Customer did not pay Wahsega to install. Wahsega is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. Wahsega is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within Wahsega’s specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Wahsega has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than a Wahsega technician attempts to service the product. Wahsega does not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at Wahsega. Under no circumstances will Wahsega be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Wahsega will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Wahsega makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.