Prior to implementing the Carina® platform, schools struggled to update bell schedules for standardized testing week, pep rally Fridays, and complicated lunch schedules. How did implementing the Carina platform resolve their bell scheduling problems?
Does this sound familiar?
- Standardized Testing: You need a different schedule for standardized testing week, but changing the bell schedule requires opening a ticket with IT.
- Pep Rally Fridays: You have a different schedule when there is a football game to accommodate the pep rally. How do you change the schedule for specific Fridays in the fall?
- Lunch Schedule: The school lunch schedule is more complicated than a NASA launch. Due to school overcrowding, your school has 4 different lunch times and teachers are required to release students for lunch every day since the old bell scheduler is too difficult to change.
How did schools with old systems change their bell schedules? (Before implementing Carina)
- Mike Boardman, Atlanta Neighborhood Charter Schools, manually updated the school bell schedule at the beginning and end of every standardized testing week.
- Jeffery Becker worked with a school principal that opened an IT ticket every time he needed the bell schedule changed.
- The bell schedule was so difficult to change at Trinity Christian Academy that teachers told students to ignore certain bells.
The Solution for your Bell Scheduler Problems
Schools including Trinity Christian Academy, Atlanta Neighborhood Charter Schools, West Jefferson Hills, Caddo Parish, and Justice Schools solved all of their bell scheduling problems with the implementation of the Carina platform.
The Carina platform solves bell scheduling problems with a simple user interface that allows school administrators to:
- Create multiple bell schedules for various grades or zones.
- Schedule bells by day of the week (i.e. Pep Rally Fridays)
- Schedule bells for specific calendar dates (i.e. Standardized Testing Week)
- Copy and modify bell schedules easily
With Carina, schools get all of the benefits of an advanced, yet easy to implement bell scheduler system, in addition to a PA and intercom system.
Carina: Complete School Communications System
The Carina PA and Intercom Solution includes:
We’re here to help.
Easy LED STEM Project – Atlanta, Georgia Lapel Pin
Do you need a fast five-minute STEM activity for your elementary, middle school, or high school students?
Background Music in Hospitals
Music has been shown to have a calming and soothing effect on patients, which can help reduce anxiety, pain, and stress. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of background music in hospitals, what areas of the hospital should be covered, and how best to select the music.
Carina Music Device Compatibility List in 2023
Playing background music throughout your facility (warehouse, plant, hospital, office, or school) can create an ambient and pleasant atmosphere.