Are your teachers using their personal phones or are administrators walking to classrooms to relay messages to teachers?
Does this sound familiar?
- Tensions escalate between students leading to a physical altercation. The teacher needs help in their classroom. Is the classroom call button working?
- With many technology devices in classrooms, if the smart board isn’t working or a computer can’t connect to WiFi, a teacher will try to call for help while continuing to teach students.
- A parent (or legal guardian) comes to the school to pick up their child early. The school front office staff needs to communicate with the teacher to deliver the child to the parent.
What do you do if a call button or intercom stops working?
- Teachers at Trinity Christian Academy used their personal mobile phones to contact the front office.
- In the scenario where a parent needs to pick up their child, the front office admin would leave their desk unattended to fetch the child from the classroom.
- At Schleicher County ISD schools, the front office could initiate a call to an individual classroom, but a classroom could not initiate a call to the front office.
The Solution for your Intercom System Problems
Schools including Trinity Christian Academy, West Jefferson Hills, Caddo Parish, and Justice Schools received the benefit of a fully functioning school intercom system by adding an inexpensive IP Call button when they replaced their PA system with Carina.
You no longer need to purchase a separate intercom system. With Carina, schools get all of the benefits of an integrated PA, intercom, and bell scheduler system.
Benefits of an Integrated School Intercom System
- The front office can call any classroom from their existing Cloud VoIP Phone system (eliminating the need to leave the front office unattended).
- Short press the call button for the front office, or hold down the call button for 3 seconds to reach the Security Resource Officer
- Carina is more than just a school intercom system; it’s also your PA system, bell scheduler, and emergency notification system
Carina: Complete School Communications System
The Carina PA and Intercom Solution includes:
| || |
We’re here to help.
In an era where educational institutions are often operating on tight budgets, the need for reliable yet cost-effective technology solutions is more pressing than ever. Enter Wahsega: the innovative company in digital PA systems that is not only setting new standards for quality but also making these advanced technologies accessible to schools.
Modern digital PA systems in schools serve a wider range of purposes than just broadcasting announcements. School boards prepare specific emergency scripts to ensure consistent communication during crises, covering situations like lockdowns, severe weather, and hazardous material spills. Carina:PA allows pre-recording of these scripts for instant broadcast, enhancing school safety.
Intercom speakers, once a luxury, have become essential in modern commercial spaces, enhancing communication, security, and operational efficiency. Their evolution showcases their adaptability and importance in diverse sectors, making them foundational for businesses.