IoT Sensor Interface Appliance
Carina Price: $549
Carina Model Number WL-IOT-SEN-INT
IoT Sensor Interface Appliance Features
Wahsega’s POE powered IoT Sensor Interface appliance is a very flexible sensor monitoring and control appliance. It can monitor up to four independent dry contact closure style sensors. It also has three independent relays for controlling external devices.
Using a wide range of commercially available sensors the appliance integrates with the Carina building system to:
- HVAC system efficiency
- Building-wide air quality
- Door security
- Water leaks
- Gas leaks, etc.
- Cafeteria refrigeration equipment
- Lightning strikes
Control building services
- Security Cameras
- Access Control
Wahsega’s POE powered IoT Sensor Interface appliance is a very low power POE endpoint (less than 1W) allowing for long continued operation from a UPS during power outages. The IoT Interface device can monitor 4 independent environmental sensors with unique action plans for each one upon activation.
The IoT Interface device also has 3 high power relays capable of up to 30V DC 3A or 48V AC and 3A power loads.
All sensor inputs and relay outputs use standard wire screw terminating connectors. Two relays can support up to 16 gauge wires and the third supports up to 12 gauge wires.
The IoT Interface box is designed for Industrial temperature (-40C to +85C) operations so it can be deployed in a wide range of difficult environments.
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power input:
- Power Usage is less than 1 Watt standby
- 4 dry contact closure compatible sensor inputs
- Three form C (SPDT) Relay Dry Contact Closures:
- Max PoE Cable Length: 100m (per standard) PoE 10/100 cable length
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 1.65″ H x 4.75″ W x 5.4″
- 1U Rack mount
- DIN Rail mounting option
- Rugged All Metal housing
- Supports Carina building control protocol
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC Class B
- Warranty: 2 years limited