Wall Mount Extension Speaker
Speaker Price: $199
The Wahsega Wall Mount Extension Speaker is the perfect tool to expand your audio coverage without the additional costs of PoE cable homeruns. This cost alone prevents so many organizations from being able to have complete coverage in their buildings.
In larger rooms or spaces, the Wall Mount Extension Speaker will connect to a primary speaker or IP display and then mirror the audio playing out of the primary device. With a cable length of up to 20m, the additional sound output can cover a very large area to make sure everyone hears the message.
- Connects to primary speaker (required)
- High quality speaker
- HD audio
- Expand audio coverage in large spaces
- Simple wall mount installation
- Supports Carina or InformaCast
The Wahsega Wall Mount Extension Speaker is a surface mount secondary speaker that must be connected to a primary speaker to operate. With this unique feature, organizations can reduce the amount of PoE cable homeruns by up to 50% without sacrificing audio coverage within the building. Depending on the size of the organization, this can save up to millions of dollars in installation costs. In addition, this feature allows organizations to have a fully digitally and future proof system for the same price as outdated legacy systems. Now you can truly protect your investment as Carina will continually receive new software feature updates that all customers will receive for no additional cost.
The Wall Mount Extension Speaker will double the audio coverage from any primary speaker or IP display with just a simple Ethernet cable. Simply plug in the Wall Mount Extension Speaker to a primary and that’s it. It is plug and play without any configuration.
With simple installation and plug and play functionality, the Wahsega Wall Mount Extension Speaker is perfect for any indoor application, large or small.
- Connects to a primary speaker (required)
- PoE power provided by primary speaker
- Industry-leading low standby power
- Plug and play, no configuration necessary
- Double the audio coverage
- Simple wall plate installation
- Web-based mic and speaker volume control
- Power Input: Provided by primary speaker (required)
- Standby Power: < 1W
- Speaker Drive Capabilities: 8W (5W per speaker when driving two speakers)
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Speaker Sensitivity: 96dB 1W/1M SPL
- Max PoE Cable Length: 20m Cat5e or Cat6
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 10″ x 10″ x 5″
- Construction: Black extruded aluminum housing with white plastic faceplate
- Warranty: 2 years limited