Second Room Wall Mount Speaker
Speaker Price: $299
Carina Model Number WL-SPKR-SMT-2R
The Wahsega second room wall mount speaker is the perfect tool to expand your audio coverage without the additional costs of PoE cable home runs. This cost alone prevents so many organizations from being able to have complete coverage in their buildings.
The Wall Mount Second Room Speaker includes all of the features that the primary speaker does including local room audio via the Sound Reinforcement Panel, support for the Wahsega Call/Panic Button to place calls, and the ability to lock and monitor two doors during a building lockdown.
- Connects to the primary speaker (required)
- High-quality speaker
- Two-way VoIP endpoint
- HD audio / microphone
- Panic/Call button support
- Local room audio support
- Simple wall mount installation
- Supports Carina or InformaCast
The Wahsega Wall Mount Second Room Speaker is a surface mount secondary speaker that must be connected to a primary speaker to operate. With this unique feature, organizations can reduce the amount of PoE cable homeruns by up to 50% without sacrificing audio coverage within the building. Depending on the size of the organization, this can save up to millions of dollars in installation costs. In addition, this feature allows organizations to have a fully digitally and future proof system for the same price as outdated legacy systems. Now you can truly protect your investment as Carina will continually receive new software feature updates that all customers will receive for no additional cost.
The Wall Mount Second Room Speaker supports the SIP protocol so it can register with the Wahsega PICS, Diet IP PBX or any IP PBX for easy integration with your existing phone system. The best way to manage this device is through the Carina Event Manager, Event Manager Lite or InformaCast.
With VoIP calls via SIP registration, the Wall Mount Second Room Speaker functions as a 2-way SIP intercom and also receives broadcast paging announcements via its multicast support, all from a single IP speaker.
Two onboard relays on the Wall Mount Second Room Speaker enable room lockdowns by controlling door locks for up to two doors and monitoring to make sure they are secured.
The Wall Mount Second Room Speaker works with the Wahsega Call/Panic Button or standard panic buttons. In addition, it provides advanced functionality to reduce the number of false alarm triggers from the panic button. With this advanced functionality, a brief button press places a call to one preconfigured number—such as the front office—while a longer press-and-hold will call a second, preconfigured panic number.
With simple installation and advanced functionality, the Wahsega Wall Mount Second Room Speaker is perfect for any indoor application, large or small.
- Connects to a primary speaker (required)
- Dual registration: SIP and Carina or InformaCast
- PoE power provided by primary speaker
- Industry-leading low standby power
- Fully configurable via Carina or InformaCast
- QR code label for easy MAC address identification
- Multiple audio codecs to choose from
- Remote firmware upgradeable
- Wall mounting plate for easy installation
- Classroom sound reinforcement panel
- Microphone input
- Web-based mic and speaker volume control
- Two onboard relays for door control
- Compatible with Wahsega Call/Panic or standard panic buttons
- Advanced panic button functionality to reduce false alarm triggers
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power Input: Provided by primary speaker (required)
- Standby Power: < 1W
- Protocol: SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.726 (16/24/32/40kbps), G.722, DVI4 (narrow/HD/Ultra HD), Linear PCM, iLBC, Speex, SILK
- Speaker Drive Capabilities: 8W (5W per speaker when driving two speakers)
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Speaker Sensitivity: 96dB 1W/1M SPL
- Dry Contact Relay Rating: 2A min, 250V AC, 24V DC
- Max PoE Cable Length: 20m Cat5e or Cat6
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 10″ x 10″ x 5″
- Construction: Construction: Black extruded aluminum housing with white plastic faceplate
- Options: Remote Sound Reinforcement Panel and Wahsega Call/Panic Button
- Warranty: 2 years limited
- US Patent #9,774,966
Wall mount second room speaker is compatible with
Here's what our customers are saying
Robert Clemmer, IT Administrator
The Carina system is a faster and more reliable solution that fit within our limited budget.
Pinellas County Schools
Julian Johnson, Unified Communications Systems Administrator
We started our relationship with Wahsega due to the affordability, but we stayed because of the great customer service.
Matthew Kefford, Director of Technology Services
Safety is the biggest advantage with Wahsega. We are now way ahead of the county in terms of security.
Saint Edward's School
Quen Voyles, IT Director
It has been a great partnership from my standpoint. Very clean installation with easy setup. It’s been a great fit, you can tell everyone involved knows what they’re doing.
Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School
Mike Boardman, Technology Specialist
During standardized testing week, students have different dismissal times, start times; it’s much easier adjusting our bell schedule with Carina than our previous system.
Trinity Christian Academy
Dante McNeil, IT Director
Now the bells work every time which the teachers love, they don't have to keep track of changing schedules, it's just massively improved.