Single Channel Sound Reinforcement Panel
The Single Channel Sound Reinforcement Panel is a powerful accessory that allows you to turn any IP speaker or display into a sound system for any local audio source. Connect a projector, smart phone, computer or even a wireless microphone and use the speaker to play that audio.
Carina Model Number WL-SPKR-RSR-W
Make sure your message is heard through masks or plexiglass
Local classroom audio
Use the speakers to play local audio from any source
Reduce cabling expenses by up to 50%
Unmask Your Voice
Schools everywhere are experiencing learning loss due to teacher’s strained voices and muffled lessons through masks or plexiglass dividers. No special install or amps required, the Sound Reinforcement panel is compatible with wired or wireless microphones so teachers can talk comfortably and have their voices heard.
Learn More about COVID Funding
The Single Channel Sound Reinforcement Panel is a simple to control accessory for any IP speaker or display. With a convenient RJ45 connector, connect to the primary speaker or display device with any Cat5e or Cat6 cable. On the front of the panel is a 3.5mm input auxiliary port to feed audio from any local source. Once connected, the volume button can be pushed to turn on or off and control the volume. Turn your existing Wahsega speaker or display into a powerful sound system.
- Wireless microphone integration
- Simple one button control
- 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Play local room audio
- Connect to any IP speaker or display
- Simple 1-Gang enclosure installation
Designed for wall mounting in a single-gang electrical enclosure, the Sound Reinforcement Input Panel connects to any Primary or Second Room (where available) Wahsega Ceiling Speaker, Surface-Mount Wall Speaker or IP Display to provide the speaker with a local audio input for reinforcement functionality with simple audio control.
Using the integrated 3.5mm stereo input, users can connect a microphone, laptop, smartphone or any other audio-producing device and immediately play audio over the connected Wahsega speaker. Simple push-on, push-off power and smooth rotary volume control are easy to use and understand. An LED indicator light lets users know when the panel is on and actively transmitting audio to the speaker.Simple installation requires only an RJ45 plug and Cat5e cable to the speaker.
Easy to install and simple to use, the Sound Reinforcement Input Panel is the perfect addition to any Wahsega classroom speaker or display system.
- Integrated audio input jack
- Simple wall-mount installation
- Volume control knob with on/off activate button
- Status LED
- Standard single-gang wall plate size
- RJ45 connection for quick installation
- Commercial-grade steel construction
- Audio Input: Standard 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo jack, consumer line level input
- Max Cable Length to speaker: 20m
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C
- Dimensions: 4.63” x 2.88” x 1.25”
- Construction: 24-gauge steel plate with white polyester powdercoat paint
- Warranty: 2 years limited