Indoor Recessed IP Intercom
Carina Price: $239
Carina Model Number WL-IC-FLMT-SIP-I-W-R-CAR
Available in single-button and two-button and configurations, the Indoor Recessed IP Intercom provides the crisp audio, simple configuration and high-quality hardware you expect from a Wahsega product. Using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) for data and power, the Indoor Recessed Intercom is easy to set up and is installed in a standard electrical junction box enclosure.
Users place a call by simply pressing a button on the intercom, which dials a preconfigured SIP extension. Clear, full-duplex Voice over IP (VoIP) audio ensures smooth conversations.
Advanced panic button functionality allows the Indoor Recessed IP Intercom to dial one number with a short button press and a different number with a longer press and hold. With this function, the intercom can connect with both a front desk and a security desk, with fewer false alarms to the security desk. During the call, users at either end can activate the Indoor Recessed IP Intercom’s onboard relay to unlock a door or trigger a security device, such as a strobe.
The Indoor Recessed IP Intercom can also receive inbound calls and stream RTP multicast audio at multiple priority levels. This allows users to stream background music without affecting SIP calls and to broadcast emergency announcements without interruptions.
- Two-way VoIP endpoint
- Integrated speaker and microphone
- On-board relay
- Advanced panic button functionality
- Clean recessed installation
- Supports Carina and SIP
The Wahsega Indoor Recessed IP Intercom is a PoE-powered recessed wall intercom with SIP and Multicast support for paging, built-in microphone, advanced panic button functionality, and integrated relay.
The Indoor Recessed IP Intercom’s call button can be configured as a panic button, with a long-press feature to reduce the number of panic button false alarm calls. With this advanced functionality, a brief button press places a call to one preconfigured number in normal intercom mode—such as a front office phone—while a longer press-and-hold will place a call to a second, preconfigured emergency number such as a security desk.
An onboard relay on the Indoor Recessed IP Intercom enables room lockdowns by allowing a remote party to control a powered door lock. The onboard relay could also be used to activate a camera, strobe or another security device during a SIP call.
In a two-button intercom configuration, the second button can be used to call another preconfigured extension, activate the intercom’s internal relay, or send a DTMF code during an active call.
The Indoor Recessed IP Intercom allows multiple, prioritized RTP multicast streams. This ensures that higher priority calls, pages and broadcasts are able to interrupt those of lesser importance.
Programming the Indoor Surface Mount IP Intercom is simple, and LED feedback on the intercom lets installers know when their system is up and running. The intercom supports the SIP protocol so it can register with the Wahsega PICS, Diet IP PBX or any IP PBX for easy integration with your existing phone system. The best way to manage this device is through the Carina Event Manager or Event Manager Lite.
With simple installation and programming, advanced functionality and reduced labor and installation costs, the Wahsega Indoor Recessed IP Intercom is the perfect solution for a wide range of applications.
- SIP Compliant
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Environmental noise suppression
- Full-duplex audio with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Fully configurable via Carina Event Manager
- Peer-to-peer SIP capable
- Can act as a paging speaker
- On-board relay for door latches
- Mic and speaker volume control
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (Can force 10Mbps full-duplex)
- Protocol: SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +60°C
- Audio Codecs: G.711 uLaw, G.711 aLaw, G.722 HD, G.726 fixed payload, G.729, DVI4 HD, DVI4 Narrowband, OPUS
- Audio Sampling: Up to 48KHz
- Form C (SPDT) Relay Contact Closure Rating: 30VDC or 270VAC, 3A
- Dimensions: 5.11″ H x 5.17″ W x 2.81″ D
- Electrical Box Required: 4 11/16” H x 4 11/16” W x minimum 2 ½” D
- Warranty: 2 years limited
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC Class B
- Power Input: PoE 802.3af