Large IP Display
Wahsega’s Large IP display is perfect for larger rooms where text needs to be readable at greater distances. In addition to displaying the synchronized time and date, the IP display can display custom scrolling text, has built-in flashers to get people’s attention, crystal clear audio, a condenser microphone and the ability to play local room audio with a Sound Reinforcement Panel.
Carina Price: $799
Carina Model Number WL-IPD-SPKR-520-CAR
InformaCast Price: $899
InformaCast Model Number WL-IPD-SPKR-520-INF
Large IP Display with Flashers
The Wahsega Large IP Display is the perfect tool to get the message out to everyone in your buildings. With a larger LED display as well as a speaker, your message will get everyone’s attention and make sure the information is easily digestible during an emergency. In larger rooms, the bigger LED display will ensure messages are readable at greater distances.
The Large IP Display also acts as a help station where people can push a button to call for help and have a hands-free conversation. In larger rooms, an Extension Speaker can be connected to the Large IP Display to double the audio coverage of the announcement.
- 5”H x 20”W LED multicolor display
- Supports up to 256 characters
- HD audio / microphone
- Panic/Call button support
- Built-in multicolor flashers
- Automatic time synchronization
- Simple wall mount kit included
- Supports Carina or InformaCast
Wahsega’s Large IP Display enables continuous-time and date display but also allows for critical textual information to be scrolled on the display along with bright flashers. With network connectivity, scrolling LED display and built-in speaker, the Large IP Display broadcasts both audible and visible messages to occupants in larger rooms. Two integrated relays let building managers remotely lock doors in the case of an emergency. A built-in microphone allows for two-way SIP communication, and time synchronization is handled by a network SNTP Server. The Wahsega Large IP Display can even power an Extension Speaker up to 20 meters away via ethernet cable, increasing the audio coverage in the space without requiring an additional cable home run.
The Large IP Display supports the SIP protocol so it can register with the Wahsega PICS, Diet IP PBX or any IP PBX for easy integration with your existing phone system. The best way to manage this device is through the Carina Event Manager, Event Manager Lite or InformaCast.
The Large IP Display works with the Wahsega Panic/Call Button or standard panic buttons to trigger an outbound SIP call. With Wahsega’s advanced panic button functionality, a brief button press places a call to one preconfigured number—such as the front office—while a longer press-and-hold will call a second, preconfigured panic number. This feature significantly reduces false alarm panic calls.
In addition, the Wahsega Large IP Display supports local room audio through the use of a connected Sound Reinforcement Panel. Sound reinforcement brings much more value by allowing people to use the speaker for projectors, microphones, laptops, tablets, and even smartphones instead of having to install expensive independent sound systems.
With simple installation and programming, advanced functionality, and reduced labor and installation costs, the Wahsega Large IP Display is the perfect solution for a wide range of applications.
- Dual registration: SIP and Carina or InformaCast
- PoE 802.3af enabled
- Able to drive second Wahsega analog speaker ≤20m away via Cat5e or Cat6
- Fully configurable via simple webpages
- Multiple audio codecs to choose from
- Simple surface-mount wall installation
- Built-in microphone for two-way communication
- Web-based mic and speaker volume control
- Classroom sound reinforcement audio input wallplate available
- Status feedback
- Two onboard relays for door control
- Text display up to 5” high
- RJ45 connections for simplified installation of second speaker and remote sound reinforcement wallplate
- Compatible with standard panic buttons
- Advanced panic button functionality to reduce false alarm triggers
- One to three lines of text display
- Time set by network SNTP Server with no manual adjustments necessary
- Receive bell and event schedule alerts from InformaCast or third party
- Display 12- or 24-hour clock with four or six numerals
- Auto-dim feature for energy reduction
- Text display is configurable for scrolling of page by page mode.
- 32,768 LED colors
- 32 x 64 resolution
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power Input: PoE 802.3af
- Standby power: <1 Watt
- Protocol: SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.726, G.722, G.729, DVI4, Linear PCM, iLBC, Speex, SILK, Opus
- Audio Sampling: CD audio of 44.1kHz for InformaCast® high quality announcements
- Speaker Drive Capabilities: 8W (5W per speaker when driving two speakers)
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Speaker Sensitivity: 96dB 1W/0.5M SPL
- Coverage Angle: 120° / 4 kHz
- Dual registration: SIP and Carina or InformaCast
- Dry Contact Relay Rating: 2A min, 250V AC, 24V DC
- Max PoE Cable Length: 100m (per standard) PoE 10/100 cable length
- Max Secondary Speaker Cat5e or Cat6 Cable Length: 20m
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 30.45” W x 7.00” H x 4.54” D
- LED Panel Dimensions: 5” tall x 20” wide
- Construction: Metal housing with polyester powdercoat paint
- Warranty: 2 years limited