2×2 Ceiling Extension Speaker
The Wahsega 2×2 Ceiling Extension Speaker is an inexpensive and easy way to extend audio converge by connecting it to any of the Wahsega primary speakers or IP displays. With this speaker you can double the audio coverage without having to run additional PoE cables to the IT closet resulting in huge installation cost savings.
Carina Model Number WL-SPKR-22-A
In larger rooms or spaces, the 2×2 Ceiling Extension Speaker will connect to a primary speaker or IP display and then mirror the audio playing out of the primary device. With a cable length of up to 20m, the additional sound output can cover a very large area to make sure everyone hears the message.
- Connects to primary speaker (required)
- High quality speaker
- HD audio
- Expand audio coverage in large spaces
- Simple ceiling tile mount
- Supports Carina or InformaCast
The Wahsega 2×2 Ceiling Extension Speaker is a drop-in ceiling tile secondary speaker that must be connected to a primary speaker to operate. With this unique feature, organizations can reduce the amount of PoE cable homeruns by up to 50% without sacrificing audio coverage within the building. Depending on the size of the organization, this can save up to millions of dollars in installation costs. In addition, this feature allows organizations to have a fully digitally and future proof system for the same price as outdated legacy systems. Now you can truly protect your investment as Carina will continually receive new software feature updates that all customers will receive for no additional cost.
The 2×2 Ceiling Extension Speaker will double the audio coverage from any primary speaker or IP display with just a simple Ethernet cable. Simply plug in the 2×2 Ceiling Extension Speaker to a primary and that’s it. It is plug and play without any configuration.
With simple installation and plug and play functionality, the Wahsega 2×2 Ceiling Extension Speaker is perfect for any indoor application, large or small.
- Connects to a primary speaker (required)
- PoE power provided by primary speaker
- Industry-leading low standby power
- Plug and play, no configuration necessary
- Double the audio coverage
- Simple 2×2 grid lay-in ceiling installation
- Standard earthquake tabs for added stability
- Web-based mic and speaker volume control
- Integrated status LED
- Power Input: Provided by primary speaker (required)
- Standby Power: < 1W
- Speaker Drive Capabilities: 8W (5W per speaker when driving two speakers)
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Speaker Sensitivity: 96dB 1W/1M SPL
- Max PoE Cable Length: 20m Cat5e or Cat6
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 24″ x 24″ x 4.44″
- Construction: 24-gauge steel housing with white polyester powdercoat paint
- Warranty: 2 years limited