Extra Large IP Display
Wahsega’s Extra Large IP display is perfect for your largest indoor areas where text needs to be readable at 200 feet and sound twice as loud. In addition to displaying the synchronized time and date, the IP display can display custom scrolling text, has built-in flashers to get people’s attention, crystal clear audio, a condenser microphone and the ability to power an Extension Speaker for double the audio coverage.
Carina Price: $1,649
Carina Model Number WL-IPD-SPKR-540-CAR
InformaCast Price: $1,769
InformaCast Model Number WL-IPD-SPKR-540-INF
Extra Large IP Display
The Wahsega Extra Large IP Display is the perfect tool to get the message out to everyone in your buildings. With a very large LED display as well as two speakers, your message will get everyone’s attention and make sure the information is easily digestible during an emergency. With 5” scrolling text, the bigger LED display will ensure messages are readable at great distances.
The Extra Large IP Display also acts as a help station where people can push a button to call for help and have a hands-free conversation. In larger rooms, an Extension Speaker can be connected to the Extra Large IP Display to double the audio coverage of the announcement.
The Extra Large IP Display can be managed by the Carina Event Manager, Event Manager Lite or InformaCast.
- 5”H x 40”W LED multicolor display
- Supports up to 256 characters
- HD audio / microphone
- Panic/Call button support
- Built-in multicolor flashers
- Automatic time synchronization
- Simple wall mount kit included
- Supports Carina or InformaCast
Wahsega’s Extra Large IP Display enables continuous time and date display and also allows for critical textual information to be scrolled on the display. The Wahsega POE-enabled Extra Large IP Display has a 40-inch wide LED display which supports over 32,000 colors with an LED resolution that is twice what competing products provide. With 5” scrolling text, messages can be easily read at great distances.
The Extra Large IP Display supports the SIP protocol so it can register with the Carina PBX, Carina PBX Lite or any IP PBX for easy integration with your existing phone system. The best way to manage this device is through the Carina Event Manager, Event Manager Lite or InformaCast.
With network connectivity, scrolling LED display, built-in speaker and multi-color flashers, the Wahsega Extra Large IP Display broadcasts both audible and visible messages to hallways, cafeterias, warehouses, manufacturing floors and other large rooms.
Two integrated relays let building managers remotely control external devices. A built-in microphone allows for two-way SIP communication, and time synchronization is handled by a network SNTP Server. The Wahsega POE-enabled Extra Large IP Display can even power an Extension Speaker up to 20 meters away via an Ethernet cable, doubling the audio coverage in the room.
With simple installation and programming, advanced functionality, and reduced labor and installation costs, the Wahsega Extra Large IP Display is the perfect solution for a wide range of applications.
- Supports Carina or InformaCast
- PoE 802.3af enabled
- Able to drive second Wahsega analog speaker ≤20m away via Cat5e or Cat6
- Fully configurable via simple webpages
- Environmental noise suppression
- Amplify classroom audio with compatible sound reinforcement panel
- Simple surface-mount wall installation
- Built-in microphone for two-way communication
- Integrated status LED
- Two onboard relays for door control
- Text display up to 5” high
- RJ45 connections for simplified installation of second speaker and remote sound reinforcement wallplate
- Compatible with standard panic buttons
- Scrolling text display for longer messages
- Time set by network SNTP Server with no manual adjustments necessary
- Receive bell and event schedule alerts
- Display 12- or 24-hour clock with four or six numerals
- Auto-dim feature for energy reduction
- Industry-leading low standby power
- 32 x 64 LED resolution
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power Input: PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af
- Standby power: < 2 Watt
- Protocol: SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.726, G.722, G.729, DVI4, Linear PCM, iLBC, Speex, SILK, Opus
- Audio Sampling: HD audio of 48Khz or 44.1kHz
- Speaker Drive Capabilities: 8W (5W per speaker when driving two speakers)
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Speaker Sensitivity: 96dB 1W/0.5M SPL
- Coverage Angle: 120° / 4 kHz
- Dry Contact Relay Rating: 2A min, 24VAC/30VDC
- Max PoE Cable Length: 100m (per standard) PoE 10/100 cable length
- Max Secondary Speaker Cat5e or Cat6 Cable Length: 20m
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +60°C
- Weight: 24.5 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 58.64” W x 7.00” H x 4.54” D
- LED Panel Dimensions: 5” tall x 40” wide
- Construction: Metal housing with polyester powdercoat paint
- Warranty: 2 years limited
- Data Sheet
- Users Guide
- Installation Guide
- Application Notes – Integration with CUCM “Call Manager”
- Application Notes – Advanced Configuration with XML
How can we help?
Extra large IP display is compatible with
Sound Reinforcement Panel
Call & Panic Button
Here's what our customers are saying
Schleicher Independent School District
JD Doyle, Technology Director
With the Carina system, I can control everything from a website; I can easily adjust the volume in each classroom.
Destin High School
Chris Harris, Founding Board Member
At the end of the day, it just works. I put it in and I don't have to mess with it.
Bossier Parish Schools
Jeffrey Becker, DCS Telecom
We added installing a brand new PA/Intercom system within the original project timeframe, thanks to the simplicity of Carina; we couldn’t do this with any other system.
Trinity Valley Community College
Lonie Packer, Director of Network Operations
From a financial standpoint, the Wahsega system is the most affordable option, it’s been a great product to work with.
Lincoln County Schools
Steven Hoyle, Director of Technology Services
If we hadn’t found Wahsega we would be much less invested in IP given our budget. The sweet spot of what we can afford with the value we need.
North Kansas City
Joel Brooks, Network Project Manager
I now have a one-fit device that can solve a lot of problems. From a management standpoint, I don’t need a separate intercom, alert systems and synchronized time system.
Brandy Blanchard, IT Project Manager
A huge benefit was the secondary speaker with half the wiring, it was a godsend for our limited budget.
Gerry Dawson, Technology Director
With Carina, we got a comprehensive platform with a fully digital paging system, synchronized clock and bell scheduler, classroom intercom, and emergency notification that’s future-proof.
Robert Clemmer, IT Administrator
The Carina system is a faster and more reliable solution that fit within our limited budget.
Pinellas County Schools
Julian Johnson, Unified Communications Systems Administrator
We started our relationship with Wahsega due to the affordability, but we stayed because of the great customer service.
Matthew Kefford, Director of Technology Services
Safety is the biggest advantage with Wahsega. We are now way ahead of the county in terms of security.
Saint Edward's School
Quen Voyles, IT Director
It has been a great partnership from my standpoint. Very clean installation with easy setup. It’s been a great fit, you can tell everyone involved knows what they’re doing.
Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School
Mike Boardman, Technology Specialist
During standardized testing week, students have different dismissal times, start times; it’s much easier adjusting our bell schedule with Carina than our previous system.
Trinity Christian Academy
Dante McNeil, IT Director
Now the bells work every time which the teachers love, they don't have to keep track of changing schedules, it's just massively improved.