Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display
Wahsega’s Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP display is perfect for hallways where text and audio broadcasts must be received in both directions. In addition to displaying the synchronized time and date, the IP display can display custom scrolling text, has built-in flashers to get people’s attention, crystal clear audio, a condenser microphone and the ability to act as a help station so people can place calls when there is an emergency.
Carina Price: $1,349
Carina Model Number WL-IPD-SPKR-510D-CAR-TM
InformaCast Price: $1,469
InformaCast Model Number WL-IPD-SPKR-510D-INF-TM
Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display Features
The Wahsega Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display is the perfect tool to get the message out to everyone in your buildings especially when they are traveling between rooms or in very large spaces. With an LED display on each side as well as two speakers, your message will get everyone’s attention and make sure the information is easily digestible during an emergency.
The Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display also acts as a help station where people can push a button to call for help and have a hands-free conversation. In larger hallways and rooms, an Extension Speaker can be connected to the Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display to extend the audio coverage of the announcement.
- 2 – 5”H x 10”W LED multicolor displays
- 2 – High quality speakers
- Supports up to 256 characters
- HD audio / microphone
- Panic/Call button support
- Built-in multicolor flashers
- Automatic time synchronization
- Simple ceiling mount kit included
- Supports Carina or InformaCast
Wahsega’s Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display provides continuous time and date display and also receives critical textual information to be scrolled on two displays on either side of the unit. The Wahsega Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display has two opposing LED displays and supports over 32,000 colors with an LED resolution that is twice what competing products provide, allowing more information to be displayed at one time. All text is rendered using vector fonts, which provide improved readability. With network connectivity, scrolling LED display, built-in speaker and multi-color flashers, the Wahsega Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display broadcasts both audible and visible messages to hallways, offices and large spaces. Two integrated relays let building managers remotely control external devices. A built-in microphone enables two-way SIP communication, and time synchronization is handled by a network SNTP Server. The Wahsega Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display can even power an Extension Speaker up to 20 meters away via an Ethernet cable, providing increased audio coverage in a large space.
The Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display supports the SIP protocol so it can register with the Carina PBX, Carina PBX Lite or any IP PBX for easy integration with your existing phone system. The best way to manage this device is through the Carina Event Manager, Event Manager Lite or InformaCast.
Powered via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), the Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display works with the Wahsega Panic/Call Button or standard panic buttons to trigger an outbound SIP call. This provides a low-cost option for panic buttons in hallways where the Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display is installed. With Wahsega’s advanced panic button functionality, a brief button press places a call to one preconfigured number—such as the front office—while a longer press-and-hold calls a second, preconfigured panic number. This feature significantly reduces false alarm panic calls.
With simple installation and programming, advanced functionality and reduced labor and installation costs, the Wahsega POE Double Sided Ceiling Mount IP Display is the perfect solution for a wide range of applications.
- Supports Carina or InformaCast
- PoE 802.3af enabled
- Able to drive second Wahsega analog speaker up to 20m away via Cat5e or Cat6
- Fully Configurable via Carina or InformaCast
- Environmental noise suppression
- Amplify classroom audio with compatible sound reinforcement panel
- Simple Surface mount installation
- Built-in microphone for two-way communication
- Integrated status LED
- Two On-board relays for door control
- Text display up to 5” high
- RJ45 connections for simplified installation of second speaker
- Compatible with standard panic buttons
- Scrolling text display for longer messages
- Time set by network SNTP Server with no manual adjustments necessary
- Receive bell and event schedule alerts
- Display 12- or 24-hour clock with four or six numerals
- Auto-dim LED feature for energy reduction
- Industry-leading low standby power
- 32 x 64 LED resolution
- Double sided displays
- Multicast support for background music
- Top mount earthquake support features
- Scrolling text display for longer messages
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power Input: PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af
- Standby power: < 2 Watt
- Protocol: SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.726, G.722, G.729, DVI4 , Linear PCM, iLBC, Speex, SILK, Opus
- Audio Sampling: HD audio of 48Khz or 44.1kHz
- Speaker Drive Capabilities: 8W (5W per speaker when driving two speakers)
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Speaker Sensitivity: 96dB 1W/0.5M SPL
- Coverage Angle: 120° / 4 kHz
- Dry Contact Closures Rating: 2A min, 24VAC/30VDC
- Max PoE Cable Length: 100m (per standard) PoE 10/100 cable length
- Max Secondary Speaker Cat5e or Cat6 Cable Length: 20m
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +60°C
- FCC Class A
- Weight: 13.25 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 20.39” W x 7.1” H x 4.54” D
- LED Panel Dimensions: 5” tall x 10” wide
- Construction: Metal housing with polyester powdercoat paint
- Installation: Built-in center post
- Warranty: 2 years limited
Double sided ceiling mount IP display is compatible with
Sound Reinforcement Panel
Call & Panic Button
Here's what our customers are saying
Schleicher Independent School District
JD Doyle, Technology Director
With the Carina system, I can control everything from a website; I can easily adjust the volume in each classroom.
Destin High School
Chris Harris, Founding Board Member
At the end of the day, it just works. I put it in and I don't have to mess with it.
Bossier Parish Schools
Jeffrey Becker, DCS Telecom
We added installing a brand new PA/Intercom system within the original project timeframe, thanks to the simplicity of Carina; we couldn’t do this with any other system.
Trinity Valley Community College
Lonie Packer, Director of Network Operations
From a financial standpoint, the Wahsega system is the most affordable option, it’s been a great product to work with.
Lincoln County Schools
Steven Hoyle, Director of Technology Services
If we hadn’t found Wahsega we would be much less invested in IP given our budget. The sweet spot of what we can afford with the value we need.
North Kansas City
Joel Brooks, Network Project Manager
I now have a one-fit device that can solve a lot of problems. From a management standpoint, I don’t need a separate intercom, alert systems and synchronized time system.
Brandy Blanchard, IT Project Manager
A huge benefit was the secondary speaker with half the wiring, it was a godsend for our limited budget.
Gerry Dawson, Technology Director
With Carina, we got a comprehensive platform with a fully digital paging system, synchronized clock and bell scheduler, classroom intercom, and emergency notification that’s future-proof.
Robert Clemmer, IT Administrator
The Carina system is a faster and more reliable solution that fit within our limited budget.
Pinellas County Schools
Julian Johnson, Unified Communications Systems Administrator
We started our relationship with Wahsega due to the affordability, but we stayed because of the great customer service.
Matthew Kefford, Director of Technology Services
Safety is the biggest advantage with Wahsega. We are now way ahead of the county in terms of security.
Saint Edward's School
Quen Voyles, IT Director
It has been a great partnership from my standpoint. Very clean installation with easy setup. It’s been a great fit, you can tell everyone involved knows what they’re doing.
Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School
Mike Boardman, Technology Specialist
During standardized testing week, students have different dismissal times, start times; it’s much easier adjusting our bell schedule with Carina than our previous system.
Trinity Christian Academy
Dante McNeil, IT Director
Now the bells work every time which the teachers love, they don't have to keep track of changing schedules, it's just massively improved.